MullET is a parody modification being created by Rain from the ETPro team and various members of the community. It has a planned release date of around April or May, 2014. (Vote for |Rain| for president!)
- Mantle system for realistic fence-jumping action!
- Maps with realistic hurricane damage
- Weaponslot for a variety of new map-spawned weapons
- Duct tape
- Poltergeist Grenades - A very rare weapon that can go through walls. Looks like a white egg.
- Rotten Eggs - Does 1HP damage per second to anyone in a close proximity.
- Guillotine Arrow - Slices heads off small animals
- Drivable Camaro for vehicle-based gameplay
- Great new vsays featuring the voice of Ben Winslow
- Rabbits (and maybe dogs and birds)
- Additional Gametypes
- MulletCam \ő/
- Radios (Both in-car and others) can be set to stream OGG audio from an Internet radio station.
- Allied and Axis teams are now Mullets and Rednecks
- Camaro turbo-charger unit instead of command posts (Engineers required to assemble)
- Cinderblocks for disabling enemy Camaro units
- Artillery is replaced by tornados